The annual APA Pacific Region conference will once again be held at Zephyr Point Conference Center right on the shore of
Lake Tahoe Nevada. Registration will include your room, meals and APA classes for certification. The Pacific Region,
Executive Board is starting to plan on instructors for classes, activities more!
The Pacific Region would also like your participation in helping plan for our conference!
- Do you have a Mission Focus within your community?
- Is there a topic or activity you would like to have time for during our fellowship time?
- Are you interested in serving on the Hospitality committee or Nominating Committee?
- Do you know someone who may want to teach a class at our conference?
- Is there a class you would like us to offer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Maria Winchester, Pacific Region President
Phone: (775) 826-0990
Email: [email protected]
Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Center at Lake Tahoe is owned by both the Synod of the Pacific and the Synod of Southern California and Hawaii. It is located on 24 pine-covered acres along one-half mile of Lake Tahoe’s shoreline at an elevation of 6,225 feet. It is nestled among towering pines and mountains of carved granite. Zephyr Point provides a pristine, magnificent natural setting with flaming sunsets, star-filled nights, breath-taking views of Lake Tahoe and the majestic mountains, creating an experience you will never forget!